I applied for A home with Orange Habitat for Humanity last year and was denied due to hospital bills, which I incurred, after the death of my son, Gregory. After having grief counseling, many appointments, and no source of income, I could not pay my hospital bill. These bills kept me from qualifying for a home with Habitat. A great person mentioned UNC CHARITY, WITH WHOM I HAD PREVIOUSLY APPLIED, BUT NEVER RECEIVED THEIR CORRESPONDENCES DUE TO NOT LIVING AT ADDRESS WHICH UNC MAILED ME LETTERS FOR ME TO PROVIDE THEM WITH MORE INFORMATION. I APPLIED AGAIN LAST YEAR AND WAS APPROVED FOR CHARITY CARE. This helped pay my old bills, and gave me a reason to reapply for Habitat. I'm grateful. My family and I will be moving into our new home in the Fall of 2017. My Creator made a way for me. Sometimes God's answer is not always NO, BUT BE STILL AND WAIT. HIS TIME IS NOT OURS. IF YOU HAVE UNPAID UNC BILLS, APPLY AND BE PATIENT WITH THE PROCESS.
http://www.uncmedicalcenter.org/uncmc/patients-visitors/billing/
No comments:
Post a Comment